RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
1. Where you receive (a) a Product fundamentally different in nature from the Product as described on our Platform or (b) a faulty or damaged Product (each such Product, a "Faulty Product") or where you wish to return a product due to change of mind, you may return the Product to us by following the steps set out below:
(ii) please provide us with photographic evidence of the relevant Product and all other supporting documents, as necessary; and
(iii) where we accept your request for return, the relevant Product should be returned to us within 14 Days of our acceptance by way of trackable mail services.
2. Where the return involves a Faulty Product, we or the Seller shall bear all costs associated with the return or refund or replacement of the Product. Please contact us at [email protected] to arrange:
(i) pick-up of such Product; or
(ii) where you are an overseas Customer, reimbursement for delivery of the Product to us, subject to a cap of S$10.00 per delivery (regardless of the number of Products to be returned). Please submit all applicable delivery/shipping receipts and invoices.
3. Where you wish to return a Product due to change of mind, the return or refund or replacement of the Product shall be at your own cost and expense. All Products to be returned shall be un-used, Product tags shall not be tampered with, and the Products shall be in the original brand packaging (if applicable). This policy is applicable only to those products which do not fall under the list of non-refundable brands/items provided on our Platform.
For the avoidance of doubt, Outlet Products, Private Sales Products and Clearance Sales Products sold on this Platform do not qualify for any returns and refunds.
4. All items must be received by us in order for a customer to be eligible for a refund or replacement. You shall ensure that the Product is sent to us in the same condition as it was when received by you and is packaged properly. In the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we reserve the right not to accept returns and send the Product back to you at your cost and expense. Where we or the Seller has arranged for pick-up of such Products and the return is not accepted, we reserve the right to invoice you for such pick-up. We reserve the right to reject any requests for refunds, returns or replacements at our sole discretion, including without limitation where we deem or suspect that any transaction or request is fraudulent. With respect to a valid return, the Seller or YSG may (as applicable and at their sole discretion) offer you any of the following remedies:
(i) a partial or full refund of the price paid for the non-conforming Product (for the avoidance of doubt, this excludes the value of any promotional vouchers or e-gift cards used while making payment for such Product); or
(ii) a replacement Product in place of the non-conforming Product
and upon you accepting a remedy from the Seller or us as set out above, you shall have no further claim against the Seller or us as regards the non-conforming Product.
5. Where the Seller or YSG has provided replacement Products or given you a full refund, the non-conforming Products or parts thereof shall become the Seller's or YSG's property (as the case may be). The Seller or YSG may, at its sole discretion, request such non-conforming Products to be shipped back to the Seller or YSG at your cost and expense.
1. If you wish to cancel your Order, please contact our Customer Service Team via [email protected] or live chat. No cancellation fees shall be applicable. Once an Order has been processed and packed or is otherwise in ready-to-ship status it may not be cancelled and you may only return the Products in accordance with the Platform’s Returns and Refunds Policy.
2. Without prejudice to any other right of termination elsewhere in these Customer Terms, the Seller or YSG acting on the Seller's behalf, may stop any Products in transit, cancel any Order, suspend further deliveries to you and/or terminate the relevant Contract with immediate effect by written notice to you on or at any time at its sole discretion for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to where the following events occur:
(i) the relevant Products being unavailable for any reason;
(ii) you being in breach of an obligation under the Contract and/or these Customer Terms;
(iii) you passing a resolution for your winding up or a court of competent jurisdiction making an order for your bankruptcy, winding up or dissolution;
(iv) the making of an administration order in relation to you or the appointment of a receiver over or an encumbrancer taking possession of your assets; or
(v) you making an arrangement or composition with your creditors generally or applying to a court of competent jurisdiction for protection from your creditors.
3. In the event a Product has been mispriced on our Platform, we and the Seller reserve the right to cancel any Order or terminate any Contract, in which event we shall, on behalf of the Seller, notify you of such cancellation in writing (in accordance with Clause 4.3(b) of the Customer Terms). For the avoidance of doubt, we and the Seller shall have such right to cancel such Order or terminate such Contract, whether or not Products have been delivered or are in transit and whether payment has been charged to you.
For the avoidance of doubt, Outlet Products, Private Sales Products and Clearance Sales Products sold on this Platform do not qualify for cancellation for any reason.